Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

BIRTHDAY FUN FACTS

It's Saturday Night Genealogical Fun again over at Randy Seaver's
Genea-Musings blog.

This week's challenge:


1. Go to the www.PaulSadowski.com web site.

2. Read his Bad Jokes page. What was the first one that popped up?

3. Click on his Birthday Calculator link. What are five Fun Facts you
didn't know about your birthday?

4. Click on the "what your name means" link. What are your Number,
your Soul Urge number and your Inner Dream number? Do the descriptions
of your numbers match your perception of yourself? Note - females need to
enter their birth name, not married name.

5. Tell the world your answers (with as much privacy protection as you wish)
in a blog post or in comments to this post.


So, here we go

The bad joke:
A woman in Brooklyn decided to prepare her Will and make her final requests.
She told her rabbi she had two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated,
and second, she wanted her ashes scattered all over Bloomingdales. 'Why
Bloomingdales?' asked the rabbi. 'Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice
a week.'


The Birthday Calculator:

I was born on a Friday

I was born in the Chinese Year of the Rat

My age is the equivalent of a dog that is 8.68845401174168 years old.

I share my birthday with H.P. Lovecraft and Robert Plant. (Different years,
of course)

I'll have 61 candles on my next birthday cake, which could boil 6.97 ounces of
water.

What My Name means:
Strong helmet or resolute protector (in other words, stubborn?)


My name number is 11
The characteristics of #11 are: "High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination,
idealist, a dreamer."

My Soul Urge Number is 6: This means, among other things that:
"With a number 6 Soul Urge, you would like to be appreciated for your ability to
handle responsibility. Your home and family are likely to be a strong focus for you,
perhaps the strongest focus of your life. Friendship, love, and affection are high on
your list of priorities for a happy life. You have a lot of diplomatic tendencies in
your makeup, as you a able to rectify and balance situations with an innate skill.
You like working with people rather than by yourself. It is extremely important for
you to have harmony in your environment at all times."

Finally, my Inner Dream Number is 5:
"You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see
yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for
adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished."

Hmm. I guess liking to write qualifies me as creative and a dreamer. I do like
working with people, which is why I do well in bookselling, I suppose. As for
dreaming of being totally free, if that means financially, then I guess we all do,
don't we? But I have to confess I'm not a big numerology believer.

Thanks Randy for an interesting challenge!

2 comments:

Lori E said...

Well I just found out some stuff about you that I didn't know before. Actually I knew 0 about you before.
You have so many interesting things on your site.

Bill West said...

Thanks, Lori!