Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

STUFF...GENEALOGY STUFF THAT IS.

That's what I have.

Stuff.

A lot of it.

I mean that in a good way. I'm incredibly lucky to have found so much information
online about my New England ancestors, especially this past year. And I keep finding more!
I bookmark websites, copy documents and excerpts, then write about what I've found and
publish it here to the blog and finally add it to my genealogy programs. At times I tell myself
I need to stop looking and analyze what I already have; other times I remind myself that I'm
61 years old and I don't have forever so I need to find everything I can now while I still can.
And there's so much "stuff" out there I want to share with my family and friends.

I guess I'll keep on going the way I have been for now. It's a good problem to have though!

No comments: