Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

THE NOMINATIONS FOR THE TOP 40 GENEALOGY BLOGS ARE OUT!





Family Tree Magazine is running a contest to select the Top 40 Genealogy
Blogs and the nominations were released today. Over 130 bloggers
are competing in ten different categories and voting is going to be tough
because there are so many fine writers on the ballot.

You can vote as often as you like here and you'll notice that you
can vote for more than one choice in eight out of the ten categories.

And of you aren't familiar with all the nominated blogs, you'll find a
very helpful list of all the nominees and links to them at footnoteMaven's
blog. (She's a nominee herself, by the way!)

I'm honored (and astounded) to say that West in New England has been nominated
in the Personal/Family Category. Thanks to all my readers for your support.
I greatly appreciate it!

Congratulations to all the nominees!

5 comments:

footnoteMaven said...

Congratulations Bill!

I'm not astounded. The "old guard" rocks and old friends are the best friends.

-fM

Sheri Fenley said...

Congratulations Bill - you know when I nominated your blog, I asked that it be entered in the flutaphone category. You are the master of the flutie so I guess that would have been unfair.
Congratulations!

Bill West said...

Thanks, fM and Sheri.

fM-We're old guard already?? Dang!

Sheri- LOL! That would mean I'd have to toot my own flute!

Amy (We Tree) said...

Congratulations!

Terri said...

Well "toot" away Bill - you deserve the nomination! Congratulations!!!!!