Sunday, January 10, 2010
HAPPY 101 AWARD
Susi over at Susi's Chatty Performances has honored me with
a Happy 101 Award. I in turn must 10 things that make me
happy, and 10 blogs that I enjoy reading.
So, first the things that make me happy:
2. Christmas Eve with the family.
3. The first really warm day of Spring.
4. John Wayne movies
5. Celtic music
6. Writing fiction or nonfiction.
7. Reading a good book
8. Having a customer tell me they liked a book I recommended.
9. Road trips with my sister
10.And of course, genealogy!
And 1o blogs I enjoy (Actually there are many more than
just 10!) are
1. Kinexxions by Becky
2. New England Genealogy by Wendy
3. Granite in My Blood by Midge
4 AnceStories by Miriam,
5. Life From the Roots by Barbara
6. Family Trees May Contain Nuts by Lori E.
7 Nutfield Genealogy by Heather
8. A Light That Shines Again by Lisa
9. Herstoryan by Herstoryan
10. The Educated Genealogist by Sheri
Update: I've also been awarded a Happy 101 Award from
Terri O'Connell of Finding Our Ancestors.
Thanks for the honor, Susi and Terri!