Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ONE WEEK LEFT TO JUST MAKE UP SOME GENEALOGY LYRICS!

The deadline for my "Just Make Up some Genealogy Lyrics" Challenge
is coming up on June 30th, but there's still time for you to play...and sing...
along.

These are the rules:

1. Set the names of your ancestors to the music of any song. It can be
any number of names, any song. Just remember to mention what song
you are using so we can all sing along as we read!

2. Publish your efforts on your blog and send me the link. If you don't have
a blog( and you really should, you know, they're easy and fun to do) then send
me your song in a comment to this blog.

2. Dead line is June 30th. I'll publish the final list here on the 4th of July!


Now I've had some entries that don't list family names but hey, I'm easy.
I'll take any genealogy themed song !

I know some folks that are going to Jamboree may not have had the time
to come up with a song, but maybe they can brainstorm with their
fellow geneabloggers out there.

Who knows? Maybe they'll come up with an official Geneabloggers' Anthem!