Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

THE CARNIVAL OF GENEALOGY HAS HIT THE ROAD!

Jasia backed up a car trailer and loaded up the Carnival of
Genealogy 45th edition
with 43 blog arcticles on family from
36 authors (some folks had multiple posts). It’s a mix of
veteran CoG’ers and some new faces and I’m looking forward
to reading it all.

The submissions for the 46th edition are due by April 15th
and the topic is “What traits run in your family? Which of
them did you inherit?”. So put your thinking caps on and
submit your own answers here.

Meanwhile, I’ll be taxing my brain for my own family’s
traits, other than a tendency to have persnickety cars.

3 comments:

Jasia said...

Thanks for promoting the COG Bill! I really appreciate it!

melbee said...

Hello Mr. West,
I am Michele Bennett, and we may be related. I am a descendant of asa freeman ellingwood. My grandmother has the book.
Just found this when I put asa freeman ellingwood into the google bar.

Bill West said...

Hi Michele!
Which one of Asa's children are
you descended from?

Always happy to meet another cousin!

Bill