It’s been a long time since we last talked.
But it’s that holiday season and visions of gedcoms are dancing in
the heads of my fellow genealogy bloggers. In fact, wish lists are
1. A break in the brick wall that is the Elusive John Cutter West.
2. A break in the wall that is my maternal grandfather Edward F.
White Sr. Where did he go? What about his new family?
3.More time and energy. Some folks have this rather romantic
4. Perhaps a trip back “uphome” to visit some of the places our
5. More records and information available online. That would
6. Last but not least…more genealogical uses for a flutaphone!