Pages

Sunday, September 01, 2013

THE BOOK OF ME 1: WHO AM I?

Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog has started a weekly series of
writing prompts called The Book of Me, Written By You. Basically it's
a way for those of us who write about our ancestors to write about ourselves
and our  memories.

Week 1 is Who Am I?  I have to ask that question 20 times and come up
with at least 20 different answers. It's an exercise in how I see my self.
 I came up with 22.

So......
Who am I?
I am...

A rock & roll dinosaur.
A bird watcher
A photographer
A reader
A book lover
A science fiction & fantasy fan (in all formats)
A New Englander
A lifelong resident of Massachusetts.
A medieval & ancient history geek.
A fan of Celtic, folk, and medieval music.
A white-knuckled driver on highways.
A night owl.
A liberal Kennedy Democrat.
A bachelor
A former bookseller
A former garment worker
An  oldest child
A historian
A genealogist
A writer
Still learning.
Retired

No comments: