Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2019

DEAR GENEA-SANTA 2019

9ear Genea-Santa,
It's been another good year research wise, but I do have a few wishes for 2020.-

I've gone further back on my Mom's German ancestors but I could use some help finding some documents, and oh, yes, help in translating them.

I still haven't had much contact with DNA matches on Ancestry. I think if you could sort of nudge them into being more willing to share information that would be a big help!

Speaking of DNA sites, could you give me a hand in figuring out my new  MyHeritage DNA results?

I have a few wishes on behalf of the whole genealogy community,too. Could you bounce a lump of coal off the head of whoever is behind the proposed crazy hike in fees for Immigration records? Maybe that will knock some sense into them.

And please let those companies helping solve cold case crimes using DNA test results have continued success in bringing closure to the families who need answers.

That's all for this year, Santa. Thanks and safe travels Christmas Eve!
Bill

No comments: