Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

NEVER SAY NEVER

Well I finally took the plunge and joined MySpace and Facebook.
Two cousins and several friends already had been MySpace for
years but I'd resisted the temptation of adding another page to
my two blogs. And I was a bit hesitant about joining the other
members of the genealogy blogging community on Facebook
fearing that it might result in this blog being neglected in favor
of Facebook. But it looks like I can import things I post here
over to there so I can kill two blogs...er... birds with one stone.

So far I was kept busy adding friends and favorite blogs
although I still have more to add of the latter.

So in for a penny, in for a pound! We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

We're glad to have you, Bill!

Kathryn Lake Hogan said...

Bill, you aren't the only one who took the plunge - I also joined fb recently. So far, so good.

Thomas MacEntee said...

Nice to see you on fb. Hope it isn't too overwhelming!