Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT GENEALOGY FUN: GENEABLOGGERS PAJAMA PARTY

This week's Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge over at Randy Seaver's
Genea-Musings blog is inspired by a Geneabloggers' PJ Party being held at the
Southern California Genealogy Society's Jamboree:

Tonight at Jamboree is the Geneabloggers Pajama Party, and everyone knows
that fun folks play games at their pajama parties.  So, for SNGF tonight:

1)  Play "two truths and a lie."  Tell us three facts about your family history -- 

two have to be true and one has to be a lie.

2)  Put them on your own blog post, in a Facebook status or in a comment

on this blog.  Ask readers to guess which one is a lie.

3)  After one day, be sure to put the right answer as a comment to your blog.

 or Facebook status.

Ok,  then readers, riddle me this: Which is my lie?

1. I had a relative wounded at the Battle of Concord, Ma.


2. I had a relative killed in an earthquake.

3. I had a relative drowned at sea.

So, Randy and the rest of you out in California, which two are the truth, and
which the lie?

Answer tomorrow.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Strictly guessing here...#2 is the lie.

Family Curator said...

Bill, I was at Jamboree all day, but came home before the pj party. I can tell you that those folks are a wild and crazy bunch. They will be wearing something different from pjs by morning... Hula skirts?

Any who, i will guess that 1 and 3 are true, and 2 is not. Am I right?

Denise, pj party qt home with cat, Bertie Wooster

BDM said...

I'm guessing we all (so far) have trouble with the earthquake bit :-)

Linda McCauley said...

I'm going with the consensus that the earthquake is the lie.

Diana Ritchie said...

Usually I like to be different....well, I AM different! but in this case I am also going to guess #2 - thinking you just threw the earthquake thing in there as a shout out to California/Jamboree.

Donna Hague Wendt said...

I think the earthquake is the lie. Bill, you should have been at Jamboree so we could have talked about Prescott & Sawyer - our common lines - per Heather Rojo. She thinks we should all go to Lancaster.
Aloha, Donna

Randy Seaver said...

The most "reasonable" one is #1, so i'll pick that one.