Sunday, June 12, 2011


This week's Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge over at Randy Seaver's
Genea-Musings blog is inspired by a Geneabloggers' PJ Party being held at the
Southern California Genealogy Society's Jamboree:

Tonight at Jamboree is the Geneabloggers Pajama Party, and everyone knows
that fun folks play games at their pajama parties.  So, for SNGF tonight:

1)  Play "two truths and a lie."  Tell us three facts about your family history -- 

two have to be true and one has to be a lie.

2)  Put them on your own blog post, in a Facebook status or in a comment

on this blog.  Ask readers to guess which one is a lie.

3)  After one day, be sure to put the right answer as a comment to your blog.

 or Facebook status.

Ok,  then readers, riddle me this: Which is my lie?

1. I had a relative wounded at the Battle of Concord, Ma.

2. I had a relative killed in an earthquake.

3. I had a relative drowned at sea.

So, Randy and the rest of you out in California, which two are the truth, and
which the lie?

Answer tomorrow.


Julie Cahill Tarr said...

Strictly guessing here...#2 is the lie.

Family Curator said...

Bill, I was at Jamboree all day, but came home before the pj party. I can tell you that those folks are a wild and crazy bunch. They will be wearing something different from pjs by morning... Hula skirts?

Any who, i will guess that 1 and 3 are true, and 2 is not. Am I right?

Denise, pj party qt home with cat, Bertie Wooster

BDM said...

I'm guessing we all (so far) have trouble with the earthquake bit :-)

Linda McCauley said...

I'm going with the consensus that the earthquake is the lie.

DianaR said...

Usually I like to be different....well, I AM different! but in this case I am also going to guess #2 - thinking you just threw the earthquake thing in there as a shout out to California/Jamboree.

Donna Hague Wendt said...

I think the earthquake is the lie. Bill, you should have been at Jamboree so we could have talked about Prescott & Sawyer - our common lines - per Heather Rojo. She thinks we should all go to Lancaster.
Aloha, Donna

Randy Seaver said...

The most "reasonable" one is #1, so i'll pick that one.