Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

MY TOP TEN

Barbara Poole over at Life from the Roots has challenged geneabloggers
to list our top 5 or 10 blogposts of 2010.This was a toughie for me. I
didn't really get on a roll with my research and blogging until May due to
illness and moving. In fact, it was the first year I blogged less than 200
entries for the year(only 196 compared with 254 from 2009).

But on the whole I had a very good year in my research and had some
posts that I hope were as interesting to read as they were fun for me to
write. However,  not all my choices came from research. So here they
are in no particular order:


DIGGING UP ALEXANDER AUGUSTUS BARKER


PERSISTENCE,,,AND LUCK... PAYS OFF


WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT MY OFFINGER ANCESTORS


WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT MY OFFINGER ANCESTORS2 


ANOTHER PIECE OF THE GENEALOGICAL PUZZLE 


A FAMILY REUNION OF SORTS 


THE CASE OF MARY GATES 


"HEE SAID SHEE SAID": A LITTLE BUTTERY CONVERSATION 


WHAT IS THE WORTH OF A GENEALOGY BLOG? 


THE SECOND GREAT AMERICAN LOCAL POEM AND SONG 
GENEALOGY CHALLENGE IS HERE!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Good reading here Bill!!

Polly F. Kimmitt said...

I don't know how you could choose! In case you missed it, I've bestowed upon you the great "Ancestry Approved" Award. You can see my post about it at http://networkedblogs.com/ctTZ3. Congratulations!

Susan Clark said...

Great List, Bill. It was fun to read some of the earlier posts I missed. You've got me longing to get to work on FamilySearch.

Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski said...

I always enjoy your blog posts Bill!!