Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

CAVEAT GENEALOGIS

CAVEAT GENEALOGIS
"Genealogist Beware -
Trust only your independent verification."
(Yes, I made up the Latin)-Diana, 2000”


I haven’t posted anything here for the past week. I’ve really not
been up to it. My friend Diana, who got me started with the online
part of my genealogy search, had been on life support.


She passed away this Sunday afternoon.


So I thought I’d share some of her thoughts about online
genealogy with you. Keep in mind this was written seven years
ago so some of it is dated.

You can find them at:
http://quicksilver.spiraldreams.com/tracing/index2.html

3 comments:

Janice said...

Bill,

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's death. Some day when you are feeling up to it, I'd be interested in reading a story about how Diana got you started with online genealogy, and the specific lessons she taught you.

Janice

Miriam Robbins said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Bill. Take care.

GreenmanTim said...

I'm sorry to learn of your loss, Bill.