Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

14TH BLOGIVERSARY

 As of last Saurday, January 23rd, this blog is 14 years old! There were times last year when I wasn't sure how much longer I would be able to continue, But I did, and here we are. I'm surprised I haven't run out of material to blog about; there's still a bit more and it's more a matter of me having energy that has kept me from blogging more frequently the last year. That's why I used more reposts  than writing more original items. I'm hoping that will change for the better in 2021.

Here's some blog stats as of today:

 2696 posts
283 followers
3284 comments
1,375,741 views (mostly webcrawler apps, I'm sure) viewed posts

 And here's my all time viewed posts: 



The post on Malden where I lived as a child still tops the list.

Thanks again to cousins Tim Abbott, Chris Dunham, and Randy Seaver whose geneablogs inspired me to start one of my own.

And as always, a big thank you to those who read my blog and to those who leave comments

4 comments:

Elizabeth Handler said...

Happy Blogiversary, Bill! Keep up the good work.

Linda Stufflebean said...

Congratulations on your 14th year of blogging. That's a long time. I enjoy your posts because we share a number of common colonial New England ancestors. It's fun to see which new ancestor will pop up in your post.

Randy Seaver said...

Keep at it, Bill. And congratulations for staying with it over 14 years.

Celia Lewis said...

14 years - That deserves a comment, for sure, Bill! Congratulations!!
As I also have a number of early NE ancestors, as does my ex-husband, I'm always checking your names against my name index, just to see if we're related. As Randy put it once, if we have NE ancestors, we're all looking for the same 10,000 people! All best wishes for more years!
- Celia [Twigs & Trees blog]