Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

DEAR GENEA-SANTA 2020

 9ear Genea-Santa,


It's been a difficult year but then again, it has been for everyone, hasn't it? For health reasons I didn't do much research or blogging this year, so my wishes this year are mostly the same as last year's.


 I could still  use some help finding and translating documents on Mom's German ancestors, and I could use some help on the Irish side of her family, too.

I still haven't had much contact with DNA matches on Ancestry. I think if you could sort of nudge them into being more willing to share information that would be a big help!


Most of all I could use more energy and a kick in the pants to get back researching and blogging!


That's all for this year, Santa. Thanks and travel safe tonight in this rainstorm we are going to get!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry to learn you've had health problems this year, Bill. I hope you begin to feel better and that GeneaSanta is generous in fulfilling your wish list. Merry Christmas (if you celebrate).