Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

MY 2018 GENEAPLANS

Since  I wasn't successful in fulfilling all my 2017 geneaplans, I'm realy going to try harder on some of them next year, especially those which require that i get out on the road and go somewhere. This list for 2018 is the first where I haven't resolved to break down the John Cutter West, since that finally happened in 2017.

Items in boldface are 2017 plans  that I didn't work on at all so I will be concentrating on them more in 2018

1.Continue adding more of my ancestors siblings and their lines to my database.

2. Get off my butt and actually visit the places my ancstors lived and are buried here in Massachusetts. I didn't do any road trips in 2017. Getting out of my apartment oncethe weather turns warm is better for my health, too.

3.This year I'm  going to set a more praactical goal for my blogging: to reach at least 200 posts in this blog and to post anything, anything at all, in my Graveyard Rabbits  blog.

4. Take and post more photos for Find A Grave. Another way toi get me off my butt and out of the apartment.

5. Continue to stay organized:  Keep putting images  I download into  the folder they belong in immediately,

6. Transcribe more of the wills and probate files I've downloaded already.

7. Find and download the wills and probate files of female ancestors.

8.  Keep working  on  the timeline for my ancestors who were involved in the Colonial New England Indian wars, including those who were captured.

9. Go back and finish the series about the "Hot Mess" probate file of ancestor Nathaniel Stowe which I forgot to finish in May 2015. (Probably because it's such a "hot mess").

10. Write more  about my ancestor Gov. John Endecott. I keep pushing it aside, I think, because he did somethings that were nasty.

11.Keep having fun with genealogy!



There they are. I hope I do better in 2018 than I did in 2017!

No comments: