Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2017

DEAR GENEA-SANTA 2017

Dear Genea-Santa,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! My John Cuter West brickwall came tumbling down this
year thanks to the DNA test, but I'm certain you had something to with it. So next year I'm
keeping my wish list down to just a few things.

If you could help get some of my newfound White family DNA matches on Ancestry to answer
my email inquiries that would be great. And could you maybe give some of those myriad DNA matches with private trees or no trees to unlock or post trees so I can figure out how we connect?

And please give me a nudge to get out and visit  more of the towns and cemeteries connected with my ancestors, once the weather turns warmer? I really need that nudge.

Other than that, I'm good for next year.

Thanks again1

P.S. Please help my genealogy friends with their brickwalls, too!

Bill

No comments: