Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

25 THINGS

There's a new game of meme tag passing around the geneablogger
community that is meant to help us learn a bit more about each other.
Apple over at Apple's Tree tagged me, so here's my contribnution:

10 years ago I was....

1. Fifty years old. Ah, youth!
2. Managing a bookstore for a regional chain that no longer is in business.
3. Wondering if the Red Sox would win a World Series in my lifetime.
4. Just getting up to speed on this Internet stuff!
5. Starting to write.

Five things on today's to-do list
1. Write (well, I'm doing that right now!)
2. Food shop
3. Do the dishes.
4. Sort laundry
5. Read

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Potato chips
2. A cup of coffee and english muffins.
3. Ice Cream
4. Peanut butter and crackers
5. Chocolate chip cookies

Five places I have lived:
1. Boston, Ma.
2. Malden, Ma.
3. Abington, Ma. (several times, and been back now for 8 years)
4. Marshfield, Ma.
5. Hanover, Ma.

Five jobs I've Had
1. Newspaperboy
2. Camp counselor
3. Shipper/receiver
4. Garment Worker
5. Bookseller.

There! Not very exotic, is it? Years ago when I got a five year reunion
questionnaire for my high school I think I filled in my occupation at that
time as "itinerant llama herder". Now that is exotic...umm...but yeah...
not truthful. Ah well.

Anyway, I have to pick five other geneabloggers tag with this now. Trouble is,
I think most are already taken!

1. Tim Abbott of Walking the Berkshires
2. John Newmark of Transylvanian Dutch
3. Lori Thornton of Smoky Mountain Family Historian
4. Denise Olson at Moultrie Creek
5. Elizabeth O'Neal at Little Bytes of Life

There!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"itinerant llama herder" - That's hysterical!

Anonymous said...

I am rather relieved to see that I'm not the only one who has lived in only one state!