Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

BLOGIVERSARY: NOW WE ARE 12.

I was so wrapped up in doing research last week I missed my 12th blogiversary! Time flies when you're having fun! So this is where it stands as of 31Jan 2019{

A few stats: This is post 2485. I've had 1,064,815 pageviews (most of which were likely by webcrawler bots) and  I have 278 followers. So I've lost 2 of the 280 followers I had last year!

These were my All Time Top Ten Posts on last year on 23Jan:






And this is the list as of today:






The post on Malden where I lived as a child still tops the list. The two 52 Ancestor posts are for Caleb Benson and John Benson.



Thanks again to cousins Tim Abbott, Chris Dunham, and Randy Seaver whose geneablogs inspired me to start one of my own.

And as always, a big thank you to those who read my blog and to those who leave comments

I've found a bunch of new relatives to write about, so I'll keep on blogging!

.

4 comments:

Linda Stufflebean said...

Congratulations on your 12th blogiversary. That's a lot of years and a lot of posts. I enjoy your blog, especially with all my own New England roots. Best wishes for many more years.

Marian B. Wood said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! With so many gen blogs not updated regularly, I'm really looking forward to reading your posts in 2019.

Diane Gould Hall said...

Congrats! 12 years is a long run in the blogging world. Keep writ No and we'll keep reading.

Diane said...

Congratulations, Bill, on your 12th Blogversary! As I keep digging deeper into my roots, I am discovering a few ties to a couple New England states. Can't wait to see what 2019 brings from your blog posts!