Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

SO MANY BLOG TOPICS, SO LITTLE TIME!

Ever have one of those times where you have so many things
to do you sort of freeze? That's where I am right now on this
blog. I have my vacation to blog about(at least 2, perhaps 3
posts), the Genea-Blogger's Games "events" I signed up for
before vacation, and several memes and carnivals on deck as
well.

Arrgh!

Speaking of carnivals, I'm a bit late in posting that the 54th
Carnival of Genealogy
is posted over at Donna Pointkouski's
What's Past is Prologue. Lots of great articles on the nicknames,
sayings and catchphrases peculiar to each genealogy blogger's
family. Great job putting it all together, Donna.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to sleep to run a
genealogy blog marathon tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a good idea for a Carnival topic... the carnival acts and circus performers in our families! Don't we all have a bearded aunt, an uncle who could stand on his head and wiggle his ears, a quirky family pet? Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to my list of future Carnival themes!