Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

FINDMYPAST FRIDAY COLLECTIONS RELEASES FOR 28 AUGUST 2015

 Here's this week's Findmypast Friday announcement of recently added records:
This week's Findmypast Friday includes a range of fascinating collections from around the world. Spend your weekend discovering details for your family tree in new electoral registers, newspaper articles and much more...
This week, we're bringing you over 476,000 new records and newspaper articles including:

 See what you can unearth about your ancestors with these brand new collections.

 The Findmypast team

You can see full details of these collections here at Findmypast.



Full disclosure: I am a member of the Findmypast Ambassador Program which includes a
complimentary one year world subscription to Findmypast and a Findmypast First membership.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been a Findmypast subscriber, in the UK, since before they were renamed. I have never heard of an 'Ambassador'. How did you get to be one?

Proud Slattern said...

Yes, sounds interesting. What's the criteria?

Bill West said...

I believe it is an effort by FindMyPast to reach out to American genealogists through American geneabloggers. I am not sure what the criteria was. The invitation was sent to me and I accepted. I don't know if they have a similar program in other countries.