Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GOOD NEWS

I wasn't feeling too well yesterday but I got two emails that made me feel better:

The first was from the NARA telling me that the Naturalization Records of
my maternal great great grandfather John McFarland had been mailed. I
expect to see them either tomorrow or Friday. What I learn from it I'll share
with my new found cousin living in New Zealand.

The second was a comment to my post of 5Jan 2010 Cousin Quest: The
Family of Vienna Ames West. It was from a wonderful lady who is one of
Vienna Ames West 's descendants and therefore my cousin. Vienna was the
sister of my great great grandfather Jonathan Phelps West. I'm swapping
information with this new found cousin and may have found the answer to who
were John Cutter West's parents!

So far, 2011 is shaping up to be a fun year genealogy wise with new cousins found
and new discoveries of information.

No comments: