Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

THE BEST LAID PLANS, ETC.

I fully intended to complete a series about my Revolutionary War
ancestor Elisha Houghton but here it is August 1st going on August
2nd and I have a long way to go to before it is done. Part of the
reason is that I really want to research the battles he took part
in a bit more and I underestimated how long that might take.

The other part is what I've come to think of as my Ellingwood
Project, entering the information from Florence O'Connor's
book on my Ancestry.com tree. There are just so darn many
of them and I want to have sources posted for as much of it
as possible. I've also found information that wasn't in the
book, and I'll be sharing some of the stories I've pieced
together about my Ellingwood cousins with you here.

So, with that in mind, I now plan to finish the Elisha Houghton
series by the end of this month.

Honest.

Really!

No comments: