Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

WORD VERIFICATION DICTIONARY 8

Once again, definitions for the strange words that we type for
word verification for comments on Blogspot.com blogs:

keisses - What some bosses' keisters get a lot of from employees trying
to get ahead.

accho-Gesundheit!

gengebra- The mathematical equations needed to figure out what
relationships on your family tree. "I needed to do some gengebra 
to figure out how many cousins removed she is from me."

genespoe- A very, very, VERY scary genepool!

nomode- What a two year old goes into when he or she doesn't want
to do something,

5 comments:

Karen Packard Rhodes said...

Hilarious!

I hope one day you will compile and publish these!

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

Love that "gengebra"!!!

Greta Koehl said...

I think gengebra should become a real word! And I had one of these recently: stcelsis. I think he's the patron saint of thermometers and bad spelling.

Bill West said...

I like that one, Greta!

Kathy said...

Good job! I will never look at those verifications the same again. Now I'll have to try to make a definition for each one.