Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"WEST IN NEW ENGLAND" IS ONE OF MYHERITAGE'S TOP 100 WEBSITES!



I've been selected by a judging panel at MyHeritage.com as one of the
Top 100 Genealogy websites and blogs for 2010! The criteria used in
the judging were these:

" 1) high quality content; 2) originality in topic choice, approach 
and design; and 3)frequently updated content."

I'm honored to have been included in such illustrious company and I'd
like to thank Robert Barham and the rest of the folks at MyHeritage.com
for the award. It's been an interesting year so far for me but things like
this make it easier. And thanks to my readers who keep reading and
commenting on my posts. It's much appreciated!

Finally, thank you to my ancestors for supplying me with stories and
material that inspire me to keep blogging, and without whom I wouldn't
exist!

Congratulations to all the honorees!

8 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Lori H said...

Congratulations! :)

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Congratulations!

Karen Packard Rhodes said...

Congratulations, cuz. on a well-deserved award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bill! You certainly deserve it.

GeneaGeek said...

Congratulations :)

Sheri Fenley said...

Way to go Bill, Congratulations!