Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

BACK AGAIN!

Well it took awhile but the Gods of Verizon have been appeased
and I'm once more back online. Hopefully this will the last extended
absence for the forseeable future. The move is nearly over thanks
to all the work my sister Cheryl and her husband Peter did, along
with my niece Sarah and her husband Steve and my nephew Mike.
I'm grateful for they have done.

Healthwise, I'm following the doctors' orders because two week
long hospital stays were way too much and I'd like to avoid
another visit for a good long while!

I'll try to catch up on reading my fellow geneabloggers' posts of the
past week, although it may be hard if they are as rewarding as
Randy Seaver's recent post about the 1880 Agricultural Census.
I checked it out and found a mother-lode of information on my
West and other family lines which I'll be blogging about here.

So I'm back, and raring to get some research and blogging done!

2 comments:

GrannyPam said...

I missed you, and am glad you are back "home" on the internet. I wish you stabilized health and many wonderful "finds". Enjoy!

Greta Koehl said...

Welcome back! It hasn't been the same without you. I even had a good word verification written down somewhere that I was saving....