Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

NOTICE:MIND YOUR MANNERS, PLEASE!

I'm going to be at work and away from the Internet for the next eight hours or so.

If during that time somebody wishes to comment on the Terry Thornton matter,
I ask that they follow two simple rules:

1. Be civil. No ad hominem and personal attacks will be tolerated. I believe
in freedom of speech, but that is tempered with a strong belief that free speech
should be civil.

2. No anonymity. If you are going to criticize either Terry or Thomas, have the
decency to sign your name to it. They have the right to know who's saying
what about them if it's being said in public.


I received a comment this morning that breaks both these rules. I've left it on
the blog as an example of what I will not approve in the future.

That is all. Please, for the love of all that's holy, try to behave like adults, ok?

No comments: