Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

LINE 5 PAGE 56

I'm trying to catch up with the memes that I've fallen behind on lately.

Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings got this meme rolling last week.
The rules are:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your
blog (or a comment to this blog).

Well, the book closest to me was one I used for my post for the
Carnival of Irish Heritage and Culture:

"At last, through the din and smoke of the battle, Brian spied the
battlepen of the king of Iora, surrounded by his guards, and he fought
his way towards it and no man in his path could stand against him so
great was his battle-fury."-page 56, line 5, from The First Book of Irish
Myths and Legends by Eoin Neeson.


See what I meant about lyrical?

No comments: