Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

GENEA-BLOGGER GAMES: A MAD DASH TO THE FINISH LINE!

Alright, so far on the Genea-Blogger Games Last Minute
Catchup Marathon:

Category: "Write, Write, Write!"
A. "Write a summary of what your blog is about and post
it on your
blog." Check!

B. "Participate in a genealogy or family history related blog
carnival."
Check! And I've put it in pre-publish status to be posted on
Sunday Aug 25 at 1pm to partially comply to

C. "Prepare several posts in draft mode (if possible with your
blog platform) and pre-publish." Still have to do one more.

D. Write a brief biographical sketch of one of my ancestors.
Not yet. Might still get it done before bedtime,.

E. Volunteer to host a future blog carnival.
Check. I emailed both Tim and Lisa but haven't heard back
as yet.

Category: "Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of
Kindness "

So far, part B, having joined several genealogy blog networks
over the last few days, including the Crowes Nest, Ancestry
Detective, Ancestor Search and GeneaNet Genealogy Blog
networks.

And I shared my new Barker Family photographs with three
of my distant Barker cousins, so that might fulfill part E, but
I'll bow to the decision of the judges on that one.

Still a few hours to go, but my fingers are ready to fall off,
so I'm taking a break!

No comments: